Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tuesday's Goal

I had  to change up my goal list.  One of Bill's "Boston 8" Blackboard friends is coming into town and we are going out to dinner on Wednesday evening.  Remember I mentioned in the orginal blog about not getting out and talking to people?  Here ya go!

Karen ordered pizza for us last night (yippee) and then went to work on the living room.  I won't even get into how much dog hair I vacuumed.  So glad I bought a Dyson!

Anyway, I was done by 7:00 pm, so what was I to do?  I went on the desk top computer and listend to an old radio show "George Washington Slept Here" and played one computer game.  Then played with the dogs, chatted with Bill then went to bed.

So, tonight will be different and going out to dinner.  It will be fun going out on a school night!

No comments: