Monday, July 19, 2010

News 8 Daybreak Scroll - updates

When watching the news this morning, WFAA News 8 Daybreak did not run the news scroll this morning. Wonder if I had anything to do with it?

Tuesday, July 20
They did have the scroll on this morning. One grammatical error (which was fixed) and one had and question mark after a word. Did not notify them. It seems to be that the errors are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Thursday, July 22
The news program did not have the scoll on early this morning, but had it on later in the program. The typo this morning was on the bottom header of a particular health news report. The word that was incorrect was "rebab" instead of "rehab".
I e-mailed the executive producer and did not hear from him. I saw the news story again on the noon telecast and I sent him the incorrect typo! The typo I sent was "rebah" and should have been "rebab". Oh, well. The executive producer must have the day off.

No comments: