Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Jersey Bound

I am headed to New Jersey to celebrate the birthday weekend - my mom's is January 1 and my dad's is January 3.  It is a milestone birthday for my dad.  It will be a "great-ee" day!

It will be glad to see my sisters and brother and their families.  I have missed them.  It is hard living far away and not being part of the day-to-day activities.  It makes it extra special when I can get there!

My flight leaves at 6:30 in the morning.  I am off to bed in the next few minutes and getting up at 2:30 to have my coffee and last minute packing.  Bless Bill for taking me at 4:00 am.  I like to get to the airport early and relax  before the flight.  Have another cup of coffee and a muffin.  I wonder what it will be like going through security with everything that has happened in the past few days.  We'll see!

Good night!

No comments: