Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Jersey - Day One

Got arbuup at 2:30 this morning to head to NJ!  Bill took me to the airport at 4:00 am.  Had the best Starbucks coffee at the airport.  Boarded the plane and while in flight took a nap and when arriving in NJ it was snowing!  Mom and Irene were there to meet me and is a great thrill to see them.

Got to mom and dad's house and had lunch.  Heidi, Louis, Sarah and Christopher came, along with my brother, Fred.  We had a great time getting together to get caught up.

I am now and my sister's Heidi's house to celebrate New Years.  Had her meatballs and a bunch of other junk food.  We played a category game with the family and Nick's sister and her family are also here.  It was great to laugh and get together.

Now as the old year ends and the new year begins, I look forward to new and exciting things for the new year.

Miss you Bill!

No comments: