Sunday, December 27, 2009

Vacation - Day Twelve

1.  Slept in for the last day of my vacation (8:00 am)
2.  Bill and I went out to (where else) Starbucks, 1/2 Price Books and Barnes and Noble.
3.  We purchased our first Blue-Ray DVD "The Adventures of Robin Hood" made in 1938.  What a difference!  The colors are absolutely beautiful and the detail is exceptional.
4.  Getting ready to get in the groove to get ready to go back to work.
5.  Bill and I played Scrabble and he finally won!

Looking forward to about work:
1.  I moved into a new office right before my vacation and getting it set up
2.  The quietness of the three days between Christmas and New Years.  Can get alot of work done in those three days.  It will be me and Christina "minding the fort".

Not looking forward about work:
1.  Wearing a dress/skirt.
2.  Wearing make-up.
3.  Not being able to wake up whenever I want to.
4.  Finishing the few projects left at home.

All in all, I am blessed to have a job I can go to!

No comments: