Friday, February 5, 2010


On Thursday, I received a frantic phone call at work from Karen. Apparently, when Bill and I went home a lunchtime, Bill put the kettle on the stove and forgot to turn it off when we left. She said the kettle was adhered to the stove. After we got home to inspect the damage, there is an indentation on the burner where the kettle was actually attached to the stove (it has a flat surface). It could have been alot worse! We are thankful for Karen and glad the dogs were safe! We aired out the house and the kitchen does have a trace of a plastic smell from the kettle. The other burners are working fine so we are able to cook. We will monitor the stovetop just in case we have to buy a new stove.

No comments: